Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEW! Healing circle Horse

Please join us and pray and send healing love and energy to this horse

My horse is Rio Sunsphere and he is a quarter horse. Rio has gone blind in one eye completely because of moon blindness. I think he sees ok in the other eye so far. He was a very gentle calm animal before all this happened. He is more nervous now and jumpy. He also has problems when being trimmed on his hooves. I think that he is sore somewhere in his back, I just don't know where. He will stand for a bit and then jerk his feet away esp his left hind leg. He is a wonderful horse and I don't like seeing him suffer this way. I would love for him to be calm again and happy. I would love herbal suggestions also if you have any. He used to be very easy to ride, now he isn't. Thank you so much for your time. I love this horse dearly and do not want to get rid of him because he becomes dangerous or unmanageable. I have two other horses also and he is boarded with another two. My grandchildren are around them also and I need him to be as safe as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment