Friday, April 3, 2009

Healing Circle Names send energy /prayers

Here are the animals and humans that are in the healing circle so far this month.
Human
Carol lump in left breast

Animals
Bear - Black Lab (8 1/2 yrs old) - hip dysphasia (affects left hind leg primarily.

Ruger - Yellow Lab/Retriever (2 yrs old) infection primarily right ear-could be food or environmental allergies

Elvis - Black Lab/Schnauzer (5-6 yrs old) voluntarily handling tremendous amounts of very negative energy from his owner -- lonely (on chain) I can't directly do anything about his condition
Visailia is a 15 year old Peruvian Paso mare that I purchased about a month ago. The people that I purchased her from told me she was very gentle and a easy rider. I can't even get her to accept anything from my hand. To catch her I need a bucket of oats. Once caught she seems to be okay, but I still haven't rode her as she seems very skittish.
I think maybe she is upset over the move, she has always shared a pen with other horses, but seems to be upset over sharing with my horses. Please prayers will be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment